Billecart Salmon Brut Nature Champagne cl 75
Billecart-Salmon Brut Nature is a Champagne made by blending base wines, to which reserve wines are added for 50-60% of the cuvée. Starting with the three champenois grapes, with a slight predominance of Pinot Meunier. After bottle maturation sur lies for 48 months, upon disgorgement, the liquer d’expedition is formed exclusively from the same wine, with no added sugar. A Brut Nature Champagne of great purity and vitality, with discreet and elegant charm.
The visual intensity of the soft golden color is enhanced by the sharpness of a clear and brilliant whole.
Broad and harmonious tactile approach, preserved by mineral tension. Captivating flavor range on the palate with notes of cookie and white fruits with seeds.
Fruity scents mingle and multiply with aromas of flowers, dried fruits and brioche bread, enhanced by the subtle lemony note of verbena.
Enjoy with delicious dishes: veal carpaccio, grilled scallops, and raw fish marinated in citrus.
- 30% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grand Marne Valley
- 30 percent Chardonnay from different crus of the Marne
- 40% Pinot Meunier from the Marne Valley and Coteaux Sud d’Epernay
- Vinification in vats
- Malolactic fermentation
- 50-60% reserve wines
- Maturation sur lies/in cellar: 48 months
- Available sizes: bottle and magnum
- Aging period: 5-6 years (bottle)