Free delivery across Europe for orders over €300

info@bottiglieriadelmassimo.com

+39091335730

WRITE US

info@bottiglieriadelmassimo.it

CALL or TEXT US

+393478050080

FREE DELIVERY

ACROSS EUROPE FOR ORDERS OVER €300

Champagne Benoît Lahaye Millesime 2018

98,00

This is a wine excellence personally curated by Benoît Lahaye, a true artisan of wine. With the 2018 vintage and a disgorgement that occurred in October 2023, this wine offers a unique experience.

Availability: 1 in stock

Champagne Benoît Lahaye Millesime 2018

This is a wine excellence personally curated by Benoît Lahaye, a true artisan of wine. With the 2018 vintage and a disgorgement that occurred in October 2023, this wine offers a unique experience.

Here are some key details:

  • Dosage Extra Brut: Emphasizes the authenticity and purity of its character.
  • Cuvèe typology: A skillful blend of different vintages, gives complexity and depth to the palate.
  • Blend: Composed of 80 percent Pinot Noir and the remaining 20 percent Chardonnay, it reveals mastery in grape selection.
  • Area of Production: Montagne de Reims, one of the most prestigious areas of Champagne.
  • Cru Classification: Grand Cru, ensuring the highest quality and typicality of the land.
  • Viticulture: Biodynamic, reflecting a deep respect for the earth and the natural cycle of the vines.
  • Producer Category: Vigneron, indicating an artisanal and dedicated approach to winemaking.

With an alcohol content of 13% Vol., this wine presents itself as a liquid work of art, ready to delight the most refined palates and champagne enthusiasts in search of authenticity and intense emotions.

Manufacturer

Benoit Lahaye

Size

0,75L

Wine Appellation

Gradazione Alcolica %

12

Annata

2018

Vitigni

Chardonnay, Pinot Noir

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Champagne Benoît Lahaye Millesime 2018”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart
Notify me when available Ti informeremo quando il prodotto arriva in magazzino. Si prega di lasciare il proprio indirizzo e-mail valido di seguito.
Champagne Benoît Lahaye Millesime 2018

BIO

Champagne Benoît Lahaye Millesime 2018
98,00

Availability: 1 in stock

Scroll to Top