Ferghettina Franciacorta Milledì Brut DOCG 2016 cl 75
VINEYARDS OF ORIGIN
Franciacorta Milledi is an expression of minerality and sapidity. They select chardonnays from 12 different vineyards located in 8 communes of Franciacorta for the cuvee of this Franciacorta.
Whole cluster grapes are pressed with a pneumatic press at very gentle pressures. During winemaking, the musts are separated into two fractions: first-pressing must, which has the best quality characteristics and is used for the production of Franciacorta, and second-pressing must, which is not used for bottling. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 to 18 °C. The base wine rests in tanks until the spring following the harvest.
Straw-yellow color with green-gold highlights. Fine and persistent perlage. In the mouth, it has elegant citrus and mineral notes. Of good persistence
- VINEYARD ALTITUDE250m.a.s.l.
- HARVEST PERIODMid-Augustwith manual harvesting
- FORM OF GROWTHGuyotplanting at 5,000 vines/hectare
- YIELD HECTAR90/95quintals
- AGING ON LEES48months
- FIRST VINTAGE PRODUCED2007
- NUMBER OF BOTTLES PRODUCED55,000 of 0.75 liters and 1,000 of 1.5 liters