FREISINGER Alto Adige Tramin Schiava Doc 2019 Cl 75
Freisinger Vernatsch embodies the fruity and pleasant side of this variety deeply rooted in the history of South Tyrol. An authentic interpretation from which arises a versatile wine to pair with typical Alpine recipes.
- Varietal: Schiava
- Yield: 70 hl/ha
- Altitude: 300 – 600 m
- Exposure: Southeast 70%, East 30%
- Soil: sandy clay
- Age of vines: 20 to 80 years
- Climate: large temperature fluctuations due to hot days, influenced by the Mediterranean climate, and cold nights with very cool winds coming from the mountains.
- Harvest time: late September – early October
- Bottles Produced: about 13000 and 400 magnums