Imperial Collection Ultra Premium Vodka Fabergé Egg Red/Golden Flower
The LADOGA Group, one of the leading Vodka producers in Russia, was formed through a strategic partnership of several independent companies that were united to produce alcoholic products. Pure water from Lake Ladoga, Europe’s largest, near St. Petersburg where the distillery is located, was formed 10,000 years ago: it has only 56 ml of mineral salts per liter, its softness could be compared to rainwater. Thirty-five rivers flow into Lake Ladoga, and each one brings a special taste.
Imperial Collection is a product created for true connoisseurs:
- from the pure waters of glacial origin of Lake Ladoga, Europe’s largest near St. Petersburg: inside they explain the softness of the product when tasted.
- Wheat and rye used to produce the alcohol part are selected from south central Russia at a significant distance from industrial centers and grown with natural fertilizers.
- Traditional grain malting and modern rectification technologies are well balanced
- 12 passes of vodka filtration: 5 with birch activated carb0ne and 6 with quartz
- the last filtration step takes place thanks to a special single-cell algae that lived in the prehistoric waters of the lake and whose microstructure makes it perfect for filtration, as some famous Cognac Maisons in France know
- No special additives only natural ingredients
The egg-shaped package in the style of Car Fabergé (1846-1920) is unique and precious:
- The case is made of metal alloy, the color is reminiscent of the quartz used in the filtration process and is hand-decorated with special enamel
- Venetian glass decanters and glasses in the ancient factory founded in the 12th century
- Decanter decorated in pure gold with gold cap topped with Swarovski crystal
- The composition is completed by an elegant golden eagle (designed by one of the most famous Florentine masters, who has been working at the Vatican for 30 years) and legs in the shape of winged lions.
- All products are decorated with 24-carat gold elements and colored crystals and are contained in an elegant wooden case