Leone Tasca d’Almerita White IGT 2020
It is the epitome of aromatic freshness of white grapes grown in the high hills, up to 900 meters above sea level: mostly Catarratto, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc and Traminer for structure, aromaticity and acidity. A Lion, a symbol of family history.
- Grape varieties:Catarratto (40%), Pinot Blanc (19%), Sauvignon (23%) Traminer Aromatico (14%), Muscat (4%)
- Appellation: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Vineyards: selection of high hill grapes from 500 to 900 m above sea level.
- Grape yield per hectare: average 80 quintals
- Fermentation: in stainless steel tanks
- Fermentation temperature: 14/16°C
- Length of fermentation: 15 days on average
- Malolactic fermentation: not carried out
- Aging: 4 months in steel tanks in the presence of yeast
- Alcohol content: 12.5% Vol.
- Wine analytical data:pH 3.36 – AT 5.75 g/l – ZR 2.2 g/l – ET 21.2 g/l