GIVE THEM ROSES
Our rosé from Nerello Mascalese grapes, grown since the 1970s, combines the savory flavor of the whites with the fruity elegance of the reds, giving a variety of pairing possibilities. The name recalls the floral scents of the variety and the roses that have always been grown on the Regaleali Estate.
- Grape varieties: Nerello Mascalese
- Appellation: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Grape yield per hectare: on average 85 ql
- Fermentation: in stainless steel tanks
- Fermentationtemperature : 14°C
- Length of fermentation: 15 days on average
- Malolactic fermentation: carried out in part
- Aging: 3 months in stainless steel tanks
- Alcohol content: 13% Vol.