STOAN Tramin Alto Adige White Doc 2018 cl 75
is a unique wine
reflecting the richness and potential of its terroir.
A spirited blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Pinot Blanc and Gewürztraminer, it is the child of the creative mind of the
- Varietal: Chardonnay 65%, Sauvignon 20%, Pinot Blanc10%, Gewürztraminer 5%.
- Yield: 45 hl/ha
- Altitude: from 400, mostly from 500 – 600 meters
- Exposure: Southeast 90%, South 10%
- Harvest time: late September – mid-October
- Bottles Produced: about 60000, 500 magnums and some large sizes.
- Soil: limestone gravel mixed with clay
- Age of vines: 10 – 40 years old
- Climate: large temperature ranges due to hot days influenced by the Mediterranean climate and cold nights with very cool winds coming from the mountains.