Free delivery across Europe for orders over €300

info@bottiglieriadelmassimo.com

+39091335730

WRITE US

info@bottiglieriadelmassimo.it

CALL or TEXT US

+393478050080

FREE DELIVERY

ACROSS EUROPE FOR ORDERS OVER €300

Leclerc Briant Champagne Rose Extra Brut Cl 75

62,00

Leclerc-Briant has been a certified “domaine en biodynamie” since 2004 (the first experiments had still started in the early 1950s).

Out of stock

Leclerc Briant Champagne Rose Extra Brut Cl 75

Origins and Philosophy: The Leclerc-Briant Maison, a certified “domaine en biodynamie” since 2004, has roots dating back to 1872, when Lucien Leclerc founded Domaine Leclerc in Cumières. After its acquisition by an American couple in 2012, the winery embraced its biodynamic heritage, led by Frederick Zeimett and advised by Hervé Jestin.

Composition:

  • Denomination: Champagne A.O.C.
  • Grape varieties: 95% Chardonnay, 5% Pinot Noir vinified in red.
  • Composition of the Soil: Vineyards of Bisseuil, Montgueux, Les Riceys
  • Harvest: Manual, carried out in September

Vinification and Aging: The grapes undergo fermentation and maturation for 8 months, with 80% in steel and the remaining 20% in barrique. Subsequently, the wine ages in the bottle on the lees for at least 24 months.

Analytical Characteristics:

  • Alcohol: 12% Vol
  • Total Acidity: 4.95 g/l
  • pH: 3
  • Dosage: 3 g/l

Organoleptic Characteristics:

  • View: Light salmon pink, fluid and bright.
  • Perlage: Fine and lively, anticipating a fresh and nuanced wine.
  • Nose: Clay mineral scents, mimosa, fresh rose, peach, grapefruit, lemon, apple, forest fruit, limestone marl, fresh meringue, Timut pepper.
  • Taste: Fresh and flexible, with a creamy effervescence. Fruity and pulpy, supported by an acidity of clay-limestone minerality. Balanced and delicate, with a harmonious and flavorful fruit finish.
  • Gastronomic Pairings: Seafood couscous, red fish soup, duck pâté with plums marinated in Ratafià, seared lamb chops.

The Leclerc Briant Champagne Rosé Extra Brut offers an elegant sensory experience, enhancing the richness of the terroir and the Maison’s mastery of producing high-quality champagnes.

Manufacturer

Leclerc Briant

Size

0,75L

Area of Origin

Wine Appellation

Gradazione Alcolica %

12

Annata

NV

Vitigni

Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Nero

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Leclerc Briant Champagne Rose Extra Brut Cl 75”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart
Notify me when available Ti informeremo quando il prodotto arriva in magazzino. Si prega di lasciare il proprio indirizzo e-mail valido di seguito.

No fields found, please go to settings & save/reset fields

Scroll to Top